Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pierogie Heaven


Last winter my friends and I made pierogies in my kitchen, and they were delicious. That's them above, pre-cooked, sorry for the bad phone photo. This year I cheated and bought some from Pierogies of Cleveland and let me tell you, they were divine.

I picked the potato with garlic herb white cheddar and the sausage with sauerkraut. Let's just say the potato with garlic herb white cheddar ones are completely gone and I'm already planning to visit them at the farmers' market this weekend just to buy more. My parents have tried the yam and walnut pierogies and rave about those, too.

Check them out, they're a fantastic local business and if you're not in the area they will ship your pierogies to you. Problem solved.

1 comment:

  1. i was shocked this summer when most of the people i met in california had no idea what a pierogie is. i love pierogies.

    ReplyDelete