Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekly Tune-Up: The 20/20 Experience



I mean, I couldn't not post about this, guys. Justin Timberlake's highly-anticipated album "The 20/20 Experience" dropped on Tuesday and it is phenomenal. If you thought you liked "Suit & Tie," "Don't Hold The Wall" will be the next song you have on repeat. I can't pick a favorite track just yet, the whole album has been playing nonstop at work, in my car, etc. And it has me even more excited for his concert with Jay Z this summer.

I feel like I don't purchase physical CDs very often anymore, but this one is a purchase must and you should consider getting it at Target. Okay, maybe not just consider - you should buy it from Target. You get two bonus tracks with the Target edition and this week it's on sale for $10. I swooned over the liner notes photos, for a lot of reasons. So much goodness.

Also, our good friend Matt posted that word leaked JT will be releasing a second album this year. I don't even know how I'll handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment