Friday, November 25, 2011

TGIF

My sister and I tried out these Sally Hansen nail polish strips last night, and so far I'm a fan.


They were pretty easy to put on ourselves - you just have to stick them to your nail and file off the excess. They haven't chipped yet, and for me that's amazing - I always lose at least one nail immediately. These are supposed to last 10 days, which is awesome. Plus, check out all the awesome colors and patterns they have available.


I did the "Laced Up" ones and my sister is rocking some silver glitter, I'm in love with both of them. Get yours at Target or check your local drugstore - they sell for under $10, which is yet another bonus.

1 comment:

  1. your fav cousin amandaaaDecember 5, 2011 at 9:38 PM

    i got some online at nailfraud and they were really cute but didnt last long..

    ReplyDelete