Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekly tune-up


I love The Office. And I'm a huge fan of Mindy Kaling. She just released her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)" (which I can't wait to read) and at the release party, Samantha Ronson created a playlist that I'm really loving. Cleverly titled "You're Hanging Out With Mindy," it's 24 of Mindy's favorite tracks. Enjoy!

1. "Deeper & Deeper" - Madonna
2. "20 Dollar" - MIA
3. "Record Collection" - Mark Ronson ft. Simon LeBon & Wiley
4. "My Moon My Man" - Feist
5. "Erotic City" - Prince
6. "Call Your Girlfriend" - Robyn
7. "Male Prima Donna" - Subtle Sexuality
8. "It’s Tricky" - Run DMC
9. "Disco Infiltrator" - LCD Soundsystem
10. "Lights Out" - Santogold
11. "2 Become 1" - Spice Girls
12. "Say My Name" - Destiny’s Child
13. "Are You That Somebody" - Aaliyah
14. "All of the Lights" - Kanye West
15. "Headlines" - Drake
16. "Countdown" - Beyonce
17. "Pretty Girl Rock" - Keri Hilson
18. "Oh My God" - Jay Z
19. "Summer of Sam ft. Wale" - Samantha Ronson and the Undertakers
20. "What You Want" - Mase
21. "Everything Is Everything" - Lauryn Hill
22. "I Want You Back" - Jackson 5
23. "All Night Long" - Lionel Richie
24. "Is That All There Is" - Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment