Monday, March 26, 2012

The countdown is on

Baseball starts in about 10 days. I'm pretty excited. Here are some of my top picks for the girls to show their baseball team pride this season . . .

MLB collection from Pink by Victoria's Secret



MLB "Great Catch" v-neck tees from Old Navy


Cleveland Indians fog cutter half sleeve tee from Indians Team Shop

Cleveland Indians soft and comfortable cami from Amazon

Also as an added bonus, while searching for Cleveland Indians gear I came across these . . .


Cleveland Indians suede pumps from HERSTAR


2 comments:

  1. i love that you love the indians. what do you think are the chances i can listen to tom hamilton in cincinnati?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I was a Yankees fan for a few years in high school, but I'm trying to block that from my memory haha. Tom Hamilton has to be online somewhere!

      Delete