Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF

It's a long weekend - hooray! Since there will be a lot of picnics and cookouts this weekend why not keep it local when you can? Try bringing some Griffin Cider with you to all of your holiday weekend get togethers - trust me, everyone will thank you.

Photo from Griffin Cider

Made in Westlake, Griffin Cider Works only uses apples from Ohio in its alcoholic cider and that's something we can get behind. The one I had at Melt in Cleveland Heights had a lighter flavor than other hard ciders I've had, and it's sweeter. I thought it drank more like a white wine, which was totally okay with me. I absolutely loved it and would highly recommend it, although I don't know that I could have had more than one glass.

You can purchase Griffin Cider Works products in the Cleveland area (see list of stores here) and you can also find it in local restaurants like Melt and others (see full list here). Check them out - it will definitely make your holiday weekend sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment