Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back to business casual

We've talked quite a bit about dressing in business casual on the blog because it's something we're both dealing with right now, and we know a lot of our friends are too. One thing I try to keep in mind while I'm shopping is finding pieces that can transition from work to evening/weekend. Surprise, surprise - one of my favorite places to find such pieces is Target. And one of my favorites from Target are their boyfriend tees from Mossimo.


What I love about them: they come in a wide variety of colors, they're longer in length, they're really soft and fit really well, and they're only $8! What's not to love?

I can dress them up for work with a pair of slacks or a skirt and a scarf or a statement necklace. Simply throw on jeans after work and you're good to go get coffee/see a movie/go out to dinner/etc. See how awesome that is? Now go stock up on a few . . . or 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment