Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Entering the real world

In between baking with my aunts, taking kickboxing classes with my sister and doing other assorted summer break activities, I also got my first big kid job during our blog break. I truly could not be happier or more excited. The funny thing was it didn't really hit me until I was staring at my business cards. My business cards. With my name and all of my contact information. Craziness!

I know I'm probably late to this party, but I cannot wait to buy one of these gorgeous leather cases from Almanac Industries to hold my business cards!

Leather Card Case / Wallet - Teal

Leather Card Case / Wallet - Neon Orange

Leather Card Case / Wallet - Pearl White

My eye is on the orange one, how about you? Make sure you check out everything in their shop, I want to buy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment