Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weekly tune-up: Red


If my co-workers have noticed that I've been listening to nothing but this album all week, they've been kind enough to not say anything about it. And I know you all aren't surprised that this is the weekly tune-up, but on Monday Taylor Swift released her latest album - Red.

I was a little nervous for this album, some of the songs released off it were different than her previous work and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. But like I said, I've been listening to nothing but this album all week. I can't even pick a favorite track off the album so far, but I will tell you that the title track, "Red," "Stay," and "Begin Again" have been stuck in my head today. I definitely think it's worth the purchase, and you can do that right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment