Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lip Love for Less

COVERGIRL LipPerfection™ Jumbo Gloss Balm
Photo from Cover Girl

I previously posted about how much I was loving Clinique's Chubby Sticks - I still use my Curvy Candy regularly, but the one thing I didn't love about it was the price tag. At $16 a pop they can be a little expensive so I found a more wallet-friendly option.

Cover Girl recently came out with LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm. Super long name, but they look very similar to the Chubby Sticks and they only cost $8-9 each. I bought one in Scarlet Twist a couple weeks back and I've been using it quite a bit. It goes on a bit sheer so you can control the amount of color, which I really like. My only complaint is that it doesn't moisturize as well as Clinique's, but you can't beat the price. Check them out at your local drugstore, there are 16 shades to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment