Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Tune-Up: Grammy Style

I've been excited about this post for a while now because not only am I joined by my amazing blog partner Becky, but we also have the pleasure of being joined by our good friend and music authority Matt Liasse. Matt is my go-to guy when it comes to all things pop culture and I love his blog, Chaotic Tunage - he really knows his stuff and can always predict the next big thing in pop music.

When the three of us worked together at our college newspaper one of our favorite collaborative pieces were the picks for the weekly entertainment section. And with the Grammys right around the corner it was too good to resist doing again. So here you go, our picks for four of the award categories.



And when it comes to the performances Sunday night I know my pick, and possibly Matt's, will be JT with the comeback. Tune in to see if we picked 'em right!

No comments:

Post a Comment