Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weekly tune-up

In less than 48 hours I will be heading to New York City for the first time to visit one of my very best friends. To say I'm excited would definitely be an understatement. So for this "weekly tune-up" I thought I'd share a little bit of what I'll be listening to on my way to the big city this weekend. It's just a small sampling of songs I'm addicted to and songs that remind me of all the fun her and I have together - enjoy!





Shakira - Waka Waka (Esto es Africa)

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

Florence & the Machine - Shake It Out

Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Lily Allen - 22

Matt Nathanson - Faster

Rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That)

The Airborne Toxic Event - Changing

The Band Perry - All Your Life

Kellie Pickler feat. Taylor Swift - Best Days of Your Life

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)

Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna - Fly



-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment