Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

I'm really loving metallics for the fall, so here are a few of my favorite ways to add some glitzy gold to your wardrobe without being overwhelming.



1. Headbands - I'm a big fan of headbands and I really think they can add that extra sparkle to your outfit in a simple way. (Pictured headband from American Apparel)
2. Scarves - A really easy way to dress up your normal jeans and T-shirt combo and it would also look great at work. I love versatility. (Pictured scarf from New York and Company)
3. Shoes - I love TOMS and when I saw these on their website, I thought they would be the perfect fall shoes. What a great way to kick up your look a notch.
4. Bags - You can always use another bag, right? Well, why not make this one metallic and put some shine into those gray fall days. (Pictured bag from Gap)

No comments:

Post a Comment