Monday, January 30, 2012

Be still my heart

I love heels, and I've always wished I was that girl who could wear them all the time. But I suppose it's time to face reality - I cannot wear heels every day of the week. I can suffer through on special occassions or days when I trick myself into wearing them to work, but flats are always my go-tos. They're much more my style.

This is why I am insanely excited for the spring launch of the TOMS ballet flats. I love TOMS, and I love ballet flats so honestly I can't think of a shoe line that would fit my personality better. Plus, you're helping people in need when you purchase a pair. I can't think of anything more awesome.


So despite the fact that there are already three pairs of TOMS sitting in my closet, you best believe I signed up to be notified as soon as the ballet flats are available for purchase. There aren't a lot of details available about the line just yet, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. I know I won't be.

UPDATE: I just received the email that TOMS ballet flats are now available! Go here to find a pair that fits your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment