Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking spring thoughts

With the weather the way it's been lately in Ohio, it's been hard for me to not be thinking of spring. You can all thank me when the snow starts tonight/tomorrow, I will accept full responsibility. But for now let's keep those spring thoughts with the new spring colors from Essie - due to hit stores in February so you can get a jump on spring.


Photo from style.com

Clockwise from top - To Buy or Not to Buy (lavender), A Crewed Interest (pink/peach), Orange, It's Obvious (orange, just in case I had to say), Navigate Her (light lime), Ole Caliente (watermelon red) and Tour de Finance (fuschia).

I really like the review of the new colors on Style.com's Beauty Counter blog, it gives a good description of how the colors actually show up on your nails. I can't wait to add a couple of these colors to my nails next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment