Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How does your garden grow

During the winter I decided that once spring rolled around I'd plant my own herbs and maybe some flowers. I think having plants helps brighten an apartment - let's just hope I do better with these herbs than the last herb garden someone gifted me. Williams-Sonoma is releasing an "agrarian" line of gardening tools and supplies just in time for my planting . . .



I know I don't need portable chicken coops, but I kinda like them still. The line is yet to be released, but I did sign up for the email notification when it does. I'm excited to see what kinds of plants, seeds, tools and other items the line will offer - and I'm hoping it won't be too out of my price range.

Update: The line is now available, so take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there; I'm eagerly waiting, too! The launch is supposed to be today, so we'll see. I'm sure that many things will be large and expensive, but the line is supposed to include some smaller products like packets of heirloom seeds. My company [based in Ohio!] will have two seed bomb kits in the Agrarian collection, and they're not expensive. I read somewhere that there will be 275 products total, so I'm sure there will be some things you'll find amazing and affordable.

    Cheers from Cincinnati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - that's so great that your company has two seed bomb kits in the collection! What's your company name? I will have to check them out. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're VisuaLingual, based on Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati. Our products at W-S are the Culinary Herbs Seed Bombs and Cocktail Garnish Seed Bombs.

    Now that the full line is out, some of the products seem pretty nice and fairly priced, like the garden tools, gloves, and heirloom seeds. Some others are way out of our reach but beautiful, like the furniture and planters. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete