Monday, April 23, 2012

Survival guide


Wedding season starts this weekend for me, and one of the biggest things I've learned working at weddings is that you have to be prepared. They're long days and you never really know what situations will pop up. I've started planning my "wedding day beauty survival kit" - here are a few things I'll be including in case you have weddings coming up too . . .


CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm.Opens in a new window
Tinted lip balm | CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm, $6.50 at Target
 
Ribbon hair ties | $8 at Sephora

Compact mirror | Candy mirror, $7 at Sephora

product image
Goody brunette colour collection bobby pins | $2.79 at Walgreens

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume for Women 0.33 oz Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift | Rollerball, $24.99 on Amazon

Blotting papers | $8 for 100 at Sephora

Anything you think I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment