Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Now that my hair feather is long gone I've been looking for other ways to incorporate feathers into my look. While I contemplate having my hair feather put back in, I'm loving these faux leather earrings from Love Sexton . . .

Girl On Fire - Glitter and Faux Leather BIG Feather Earrings - Surgical Steel
Girl On Fire (your choice of black, gold or white) | $26.80

FEATURED in Mpls/St Paul Magazine - SALE - Neon Aztec  -  Lilac Purple - Hand Painted Faux Leather Feather Earrings
Neon Aztec in Lilac | $19.80

Bowie  -  Pink Neon and Silver Glitter with Swarovski Crystal - Faux Leather Feather Earrings - Surgical Steel
Bowie in Pink Neon and Silver Glitter | $24.80

You know I can't resist a good Hunger Games reference. But also, these awesome earrings ship for free so check out everything the store has to offer and start your summer off with some color and glitter. Oh, and the smashing lilac Aztec ones are on sale, so don't wait too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment