Monday, September 3, 2012

Get fired up

I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend,  I know I am!

In case you find yourself in the Cleveland-area, I thought I'd share one of my new food obsessions with you - Fired Up Taco Truck. I ate there with my co-workers a couple weeks ago for Walnut Wednesdays, a weekly gathering of Cleveland food trucks, and it blew my mind.

Adobo chicken taco + chorizo taco = heaven

Their tacos and empanadas are 1 for $3.50 or 2 for $6, and trust me it's really hard to just choose two. Luckily, you can mix and match. I got the adobo chicken taco, which has "fired up slaw," lime cream, corn with green chili salsa, Monterrey Jack cheese and fried onions. In addition to that deliciousness I also got their chorizo taco with black beans, pineapple, smoky cinnamon salsa (which was phenomenal) and Monterrey Jack. I can't even tell you how delicious they were.

To get their daily location and menu, follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook. You're going to love it. Cross my heart. I can't wait to go  back.

No comments:

Post a Comment