Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stunning in silver

I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in the best wedding ever this past weekend. One of my favorite details from the day was the necklaces the bride ordered for each of the bridesmaids. I've been reluctant to take mine off since.


Kendra Renee is located in San Francisco and specializes in metal-working. Her shop is full of beautifully elegant earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings - I got lost paging through everything. I would wear every single item she creates. It's so clear that she values attention to detail because every aspect of the jewelry pieces is beautifully crafted, whether it's the pendant, chain or clasp.

Each of our necklaces was a little different and unique, but they were all cohesive as a set, too. I can't applaud her enough for her craftsmanship, it was the perfect addition to a beautiful wedding day. And it's a piece that I'll be wearing a lot over the years to come.

Check out her online shop, take a look at the list of what stores across the country carry her work and check her out on Etsy, too. I can't wait to add more of her pieces to my jewelry collection.

1 comment: