Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Work it out

Leaving college meant a lot of new things for me - one being an update to my wardrobe. My mom and I set out this weekend to pick up some basic items to add to my new, professional wardrobe and one major item on that list was a blazer. I picked up this black blazer from Kohl's . . .


and I'm in love with it. It's an open-front boyfriend blazer with ruched sleeves from LC Lauren Conrad. The sleeve detail is that perfect, subtle addition that makes the blazer stand out, and one of the things I loved most. It's also the perfect transition piece for fall because the lightweight material makes it perfect for layering. The boyfriend cut makes it a little more casual too so it's perfect to go to work in or wear with jeans on the weekend!

Check it out if you're looking for more professional pieces to add to your closet too.

-Alissa

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest, yet most practical clothing item I have ever seen - great buy! You guys must be great shoppers :)

    ReplyDelete