Monday, February 27, 2012

It's almost baseball season . . .

I can't wait for baseball season - I think there are 40 days left as of today. So between plans for a fantasy league, reading up on spring training sessions and picking which Cleveland Indians games I want to go to this summer, I've also been getting in baseball mode with these amazing baseball cards from Left Field Cards.


Photos from Left Field Cards

I bought my boyfriend the top pictured pack for Christmas - the first pack in a series of players who suffered bizarre injuries off the field. Since then, Left Field Cards has added another series (bottom picture) of "Edible All-Stars" (can you figure out the players' last names?). All of these cards are hand printed by artist Amelie Mancini onto letterpress paper and beautifully packaged in vellum wrappers. Each series consists of two different packs with five cards in each pack.

The cards are all beautiful - it was hard to choose which ones to order, and I can't wait to order more. I'm thinking I'll have to frame these soon and hang them up before opening day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment