Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's for the kids

How awesome are these T-shirts?

 

I know I'm not the only fan of a well-played pop culture pun, which means I'm not the only one who has to have one of these. So let me tell you how to get one.

I have a friend named Paul. We've been really good friends since our freshmen year of college at Bowling Green State University and since then, Paul has been involved in a really huge fundraiser at BGSU called Dance Marathon. This will be the fourth year that Paul will participate in the "Bike for Tikes" portion of Dance Marathon - that means he bikes all the way from Cincinnati to Bowling Green (it takes three days!) to raise money for the kids at Mercy Children's Hospital in Toledo. I honestly could not be more proud of him.

Each year Paul outdoes himself raising money and this year, I'm asking for your guys' help to make his final ride a memorable one. The Bike for Tikes crew is selling the awesome T-shirts pictured above.

For $15 you can join me in supporting Paul, Bikes for Tikes and Dance Marathon, but more importantly you can help make a big difference in the lives of some very deserving children. What could be better than that?

If you would like to order a T-shirt, I have a couple options for you:

1.You can leave your name and T-shirt size (they're adult sizes) in the comments section, along with your email address. I can email you then about payment details.
2. You can leave your name, T-shirt size and email address and then you can head on over to Paul's fundraising site to make a $15 donation and you don't have to worry about paying one of us.
3. If you don't want to leave your T-shirt size in the comments box, you can leave me your name and email in instead - we can talk details over email.

I'll be taking orders until Feb. 26, so if you want one - don't hesitate, let me know! Paul and I will work out the shipping and delivering - we promise to keep you in the loop via email. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

And please don't forget - it's for the kids!

1 comment: